Sometimes, our members need additional craftspeople to work with them on specific jobs. If you're an experienced craftsperson working in wood trades and you're looking for work, please check this page regularly as we'll put any opportunities here.
If you are not already a member of the Institute of Carpenters, please click here to find out more about membership.
- There are no specific vacancies to advertise at the moment but you may like to try http://uk.joba.co/uk/carpenter
- Adverts are only placed on this page, by businesses/individuals who are already approved members of the Institute of Carpenters who have demonstrated their competence by passing recognised craft examinations or by having undergone a formal, rigorous in depth interview to determine the extent of their knowledge.
- By becoming a member of the IOC, craftsmen are agreeing to promote excellence in all they undertake.
- Inclusion in this listing does not mean that the Institute is endorsing any particular individual or company.
- Those using the site to search for employment opportunities, are advised to research the company / individual independently to satisfy themselves as to the craftsman's competence.
- The IOC will not be held liable for any dispute arising between craftsmen who are advertising on the site and any applicants.
If you're a carpenter / joiner / working in wood trades in search of employment, why not check out our Find a Carpenter listings for your area and contact our members directly to see if they have any vacancies?